01. Access to the Site
You agree and understand that localli.in is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services. Users are responsible for providing all of the equipment required to access the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, all hardware, software, telephone or other communication equipment and or/service used to connect to the internet and access the Site. Users are also responsible for all internet access charges, telephone charges and other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the internet and accessing the Site.
02. Posting Content
localli.in reserves the right to approve, refuse, delete or edit content posted on the Site at its own discretion. localli.in also reserves the right to terminate access to, or use of the Site, with or without notice to the affected users, without the need to provide reasons. By posting any content to the Site, users license localli.in to reproduce, modify or distribute that content in any form and waive any rights that they may have in that content. Content should post to under the most appropriate category.
As a condition of the Site, users are not to:
- post the same advertisement more than once;
- place items belonging to different categories in the same ad;
- post ads containing porn, nudity or other inappropriate material;
- post or transmit any content which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- post content that could be considered to be unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, indecent or offensive to an individual or public person, or to an ethnic group;
- use or manipulate the Site for any fraudulent activity or purpose;
- disclose the contact details of any person obtained through use of the Site, without the prior consent of that person;
- claim a relationship with any business or organisation for which the user is not authorised to claim such a relationship;
- create a false identity with or without the intention of misleading other users;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site using another user's details;
- edit or delete any content posted by another user without first obtaining permission from that user;
- make unauthorised modifications to the Site; or
- use the Site for unlawful purposes.
localli.in does not screen or control users who access the Site to buy or sell goods and/or services. The availability of information through the Site does not constitute advice or any endorsement as to the quality of the good or service offered. Users need to satisfy themselves through their own enquiries as to the quality, condition and suitability of any good or service offered. Sell Local excludes all liability to users for losses arising from content posted on the Site. All warranties of any kind are excluded to the extent permitted by law. Therefore, users of the Site should be aware that:
- it is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to agree on all things involved in the sale of a good or service;
- it is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to resolve any dispute that may arise from localli.in transactions;
- it is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to research and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and restrictions on items and services that may pertain to the transaction in which they are a party; and
- applicable taxes and other costs incurred from participating in a transaction are the responsibility of the buyer and seller.
In no event will localli.in be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a user arising out of their use of the site, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage. localli.in does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content provided on the Site or any third-party site linked from the Site.
At times, content posted on localli.in may provide links to internet sites maintained by third parties. These sites are beyond the control of localli.in and as such localli.in is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply an endorsement by localli.in for the linked site. Users access linked sites at their own risk.
localli.in does not guarantee uninterrupted, error-free or secure access to the Site. localli.in does not warrant that the Site or electronic mail delivered through the Site will be free from viruses or other malicious code. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Users agree to indemnify localli.in and its related companies and officers from any claims and expenses (including legal costs) related to:
- access or use of the site;
- content posted by the user or others; or
- breach of these terms.
06. Accuracy of Registration Information
When registering on the Site, users must provide accurate and current information.
07. Limitation on Service
- The Service may establish limits within the site such as but not limited to: length of posting time, size of message, number of postings.
- The Service can limit usage to the Service.
- The Service can delete content and material at any time.
- The Service can change the site at any time.
- The Service is not responsible for any deletion or failure to share of content.
08. Username and Password
It is each user's responsibility to keep their username and password secure. If any activity is undertaken with a user's login details, then that user is held responsible. localli.in is indemnified against any and all claims arising out of a user's failure to maintain the confidentiality of their username and password.
10. The No Spam Policy
- It is strictly prohibited to contact the Service with unsolicited email advertisements.
- It is strictly prohibited to post spam.
- It is strictly prohibited to contact users of the Service with spam.
Avoid Scams By Following Some Simple Rules:
- DO NOT wire money through Western Union, Moneygram, or any other wire service EVER. These transactions are almost always fraudulent.
- ALWAYS use common sense. Protect yourself- if a deal sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
- DO NOT send or accept cashier checks or money orders EVER. These are often fake and banks can hold you accountable for any service charges.
- localli.in IS NOT involved in does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection".
- NEVER give out personal or financial information or passwords (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal passwords, etc.)
If you notice a possible fraudulent listing at localli.in, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the URL of the classified listing in your email.